CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have a favor to ask....

I have a favor to ask….Well, 2 favors, actually.  Shall I bribe you with prizes? J 

I want the Christmas in June sale to be BIG (not gonna lie).  Some people are very hesitant to purchase online…especially from a “Podunk” little site like mine.  I want everyone who comes across my page to know what they’re getting into…if I’m honest; if I do, indeed, actually send a product when you send me money and the quality of my products.  SOOOO, the first favor is: if you have ever received a Grant Me Yarn item (by winning it, purchasing it, etc), please go to the “Reviews” tab on my page (under my profile pic) and write a review.  On Saturday, June 18, I will let Random.org pick a winner from everyone who has left a review.  As of this moment, I haven’t decided what the prize will be but I am thinking along the lines of a coffee cozy…..  

Second favor – to make the sale BIG, tell your friends about Grant Me Yarn AND the upcoming sale!  Also, tell your friends that if they “like” Grant Me Yarn to leave a comment saying that they heard about me from (your name).  On June 30 (the last day of the sale), I will have a drawing – whichever comment is drawn, you and your friend will receive $10 off an order.

Okay, now you might be thinking this, “What if I place an order on the first day of the sale and then win $10 off, can I use it?”  YES!!  If you win, I will refund your $10.

Any other questions, email me at autumngrant@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment